Saturday, January 23, 2010

Would waxing reduce arm hair regrowth and thickness?

If I were to wax my arms would the hair grow back thinner, slower and shorter? I have some arm hair that is really thin and doesnt seem like its really deep in the skin, do you think those would stop growing?Would waxing reduce arm hair regrowth and thickness?
yes certainlyWould waxing reduce arm hair regrowth and thickness?
waxing will make it so it takes longer to grow back but evetually it would grow back thicker
Possibly, but you would need to continually wax for awhile before you see any results.
Women spend a lot of time %26amp; money on waxing because of that effect. Ask your Dr. for a staight answer %26amp; they will tell you. If it's hogwash they will tell you why. Good luck!
waxing helps a lot. it is safer than shaving.
It really matters on yourself because everyones body is different. Buttttt, waxing does slow down hair growth, but not how much :)
No, just like shaving your legs, it will grow back thicker. However I shave my arms, but I only do it once maybe every 2 weeks. If you wait longer in between times it won't grow back AS thick as if you did it frequently. I find it works well and doesn't grow toooo fast.
the hair would grow back just as it was, but sometimes if it damages the follicle enough it won't grow back at all. i have really fine hair on my arms also and i love when i wax because it leaves my arms really smooth and i hardly feel it when it grows back in.
yes wax them
Waxing is temporary hair removal method.


Waxing usually lasts for 3 weeks, but it is painful.
i doubt that it would reduce regrowht and thickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment