Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do girls think of boys with a lot of body hair?....is waxing required?

a lot means a LOT dark thick unruly bush of long hair on the body like arms+legs+thighs+chest+stomach..........鈥?br>




will you date such a boy in your life.........?


should he get waxed?What do girls think of boys with a lot of body hair?....is waxing required?
I personally love guys with body hair. Most girls don't, but a lot do. For most girls who aren't super-shallow, it's not a breaking point.What do girls think of boys with a lot of body hair?....is waxing required?
Well I'm only a teenager right now. But if there was a guy my age that hairy... I probably wouldn't date him lol. But maybe if i was an adult, I guess I wouldn't mind it..





But I definately wouldnt want to date a guy who waxes his body hair haha.
they just love bears !

No comments:

Post a Comment