Saturday, January 23, 2010

How well does waxing work?? If not, hair removal tips?

Im partly portugese and we have very coarse hair. Sometimes it's extremely hard to shave, particularly in a 'personal' area. I really hate hair. It's a pet peeve of mine, so I really wanna try waxing. I have tried NAIR products. Doesn't work as well as it should. Not very smooth. So please help!!!How well does waxing work?? If not, hair removal tips?
When you use wax put baby powder on your skin first to prevent you skin from tearing and do not do it after having a bath,the best i have found so far is parisma. Veet is not so great the roller ball does not remove hair it is sugar and the paper strip hard hard to work with.The best alternative i have found is the tweezer from canadian tire for 20.00 it fells like tweezing your hair will not catch skin,But your hair cannot be long,works well on face and arms.If you are going to use wax make sure that you also use bikini zone for bumps and help with any soreness.Also keep an eye out for ingrown hairsHow well does waxing work?? If not, hair removal tips?
Waxing does work but if your hair is thick its kind of painful


but it gets less painful as you keeping doing it





My moms friend lasered her bikini line (i think thats what its called) %26amp; she said that was better then waxing
I've had problems where nair doesn't work as well as it should. waxing is very effective, in my personal experiences
I heard NAIR was suppose to be good...Well, I have never tried waxing (I have lots of hair too) but I hear it's really bad for your skin (chemical)...Why don't you just shave??

No comments:

Post a Comment