Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do i reduce the amount of hair on legs without waxing or shaving?

Plucking is ok but i need to noe how to do it faster because i dont want to do it 1 by 1.How do i reduce the amount of hair on legs without waxing or shaving?
There is a new lotion out that is supposed to help stop the hair from growing back as fast. I think it is by Jergens, but I am not sure.How do i reduce the amount of hair on legs without waxing or shaving?
I had the hair removed by lazer. It basically burns it at the root. It's not cheap, but I will NEVER HAVE TO SHAVE OR WAX AGAIN....





Doesn't THAT sound wonderful...?


It is.





ps: why would you pluck hairs out one by one but not wax???


also, you can try depilatory creams like Neat or Nair... they work, but not for long, and certainly not FOREVER.
nair, tweezers
the hair removal cream is good...i didn't like Nair that much but Veet is great
Electrolysis.
hhm without waxing or shaving? Well the only other thing is ';veet'; and ';nair'; and they both smell like crap soooo if I were you I would just shave.
I use Nair because it takes 3-10 mini=utes and lasts a week longer than shaving
I would guess useing Nair
Nair, Veet, or other hair removeal creams

No comments:

Post a Comment