Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I get hair off my vagina without shaving or waxing?

Yesterday I started getting hair on my vagina (scary) and under my arms I haven't told my mom yet but I will dont get me wrong! She has always said I shave or wax until I'm older I have some veet imac ( hair removal cream) but is it ok to put on my vagina or under my arms? ThanksHow do I get hair off my vagina without shaving or waxing?
What's wrong with hair? Why feel the need to remove it? Maybe a little waxing here and there but it IS normal to have it.How do I get hair off my vagina without shaving or waxing?
for now..leave the hair down there...use shaving cream and a razor on your armpits soon
hmmm...maybe you can try go for laser hair removal treatment you can get on 88db, i think its a permanent hair removal
I hope it works out for you! at some piont you will want to think a bout laszer Hair removal....maybe....pay one time only.....
Well first of all I think you need to understand that vaginal or pubic hair in general is a completely normal phenomenon that happens to every teenager and you need not to be worried by it. There is only a few other ways to remove vaginal hair without shaving or waxing, You can use specialized vaginal hair removal creams formulated for your sensitive skin and you can also use laser technology to have the hairs surgically removed( I'm not sure but I heard that laser surgery is permanent.) Though laser treatment is very expensive.


All in all I think you should leave your vaginal hair alone as it doesn't really hurt anybody and when you remove it, your skin will itch like hell when the hair grows back. If you absolutely have to remove it, A vaginal shaving cream would be your best bet.
buy nair........ (hair removal)
shaving is better and faster, and safer.


You might get a few cuts, but lets lay it out here, this is what hair removal creams do:


Theyre really harsh chemicals that actually kill the hair folicles causing your hair to fall out. Thats scarier than getting hair on your vagina! I would go with shaving, waxing is REALLY painful (ive had it done, never again!)


its also faster, especially under your arms. You would not be able to put your arms down for at least 10 minutres!!!!


Creams are messy and you have to do them out of the shower, too. sitting there for 10-15 minutes with no pants on and your arms up would be a little weird, and it doesnt always come off. But you seem pretty young, and since its your first time getting it, i would just leave it for a while. You're too young to be worrying about getting rid of it anyways!
I want to know.....also......
you STARTED getting it?





you're too young! shut up!
There isn't anything wrong with having hair there. Obviously you've started to hit puberty!





Every woman has hair there!





I would suggest shaving, it's easiest. (There isn't another way besides shaving or waxing)





Don't be scared to tell your Mom! She's gone through what you're going through, she'll be able to help!
I want to know.....
WEll I ..hope it works out for you.....
Use Veet hair removal cream. It is so easily done. You use it while in the shower. Just read the instructions that comes with it. You can get this product in Boots / Supperdrug.
NO. I advice to absolutely not use any type of cream... i read in a health magazine that using a cream can cuase intense itching and may cause vaginal infections. However, it is ok to use it under your arm pits. When removing hair from your vagina waxing is the best way. (try sally hansen products). It may hurt a little but thats it. Shaving helps to but you have to use lots of shaving cream, but it will grow back faster and will itch a little until it has fully grown back. Waxing is the best way.. the only pain you feel is when you wax it..and the hair doesnt grow back for weeks and weeks.


Hope I helped!
Please don't try hair removal creams down there. You can get an infection, burns or worse. Go to Sally's and buy some kind of waxing strips that are easy and effective. practice on your underarms before moving south. Be careful. Waxing or shaving is the best way. But, learning to shave down there may result in a few knicks and cuts before you get your technique down.





Or, just shave your underarms and but a trimmer and keep the pubic hair short.
You Shouldn't Use hair removal on those kinds of areas because, they are sensitive areas and hair removal creams may irritate you.
I want to know...
I like what the lady said about nair......
you could pluck...lol


theres no other way

No comments:

Post a Comment