Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's better waxing or hair removal cream?

i have a mustache, im a girl, 16years old. I've been told that my mustache is unatractive %26amp; i really wanna get it off. im scared to do either b/c i have really sensative skin %26amp; i don't want to regret taking off my mustache. so i need help like what do you guys do %26amp; if its great? thank you.What's better waxing or hair removal cream?
hi


Dont confuse and get tensed.Do hot waxing than threading becos pain wil be less.Dont go for cold waxing really its waste.use exfoliating soap or creams or salt in that area after hot waxing it controls hair growth.whenever u finish waxing keep ice cubes to reduce ur pain then apply talcum powder too.Wax 15 days once or when d hair start to grow in small size do threading which is better and pain free.Hair removal creams may damage because face is very sensitive to all.Do hot waxing when hair is somewhat big or do threading when hair is very short.Dont use plucker or tweezers for sensitive areas.





Regards


Soniya JaraikaWhat's better waxing or hair removal cream?
Waxing. Especially for mustache. I know everyone says it painful, but when it professionally done it doesn't hurt as much as getting a waxing kit for home. Also I'm not going to lie, waxing your upper lip can get you teary eye'd at least to me the first few times.





Good Luck:)
Don't do either. It will hurt both ways.


Ever heard of threading? Well, this video will be perfect. I thread my eyebrows and my upper lip and it works wonderfully! It also thins the hairs over time, so if they do grow out, they will be much less noticeable.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqKPM-9Cd鈥?/a>


Hope I helped!
waxing is better because the cream will cause a reaction to the skin most of the time. it won't hurt that bad dont psyche yourself out about it. it needs to get done and you should refer to it as your upper lip hair instead but the waxing is better in my opinon
Waxing. If you use hair removal cream it's kinda like shaving and when it starts growing again it won't be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment