Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it ok to use hair removal cream 24 hours after waxing?

I ran out of waxing strips last night. And there's still some...patches where there's hair. I've got an event on Friday so I want perfectly smooth legs.


I use Veet waxing strips and Veet hair removal cream. The warning says not to use antiperspirant or perfume within 24 hours. What do you think? It'd be ideal for me to do it now instead of tomorrow, just in case my skin reacts more to the cream than usual. Thanks!Is it ok to use hair removal cream 24 hours after waxing?
Waxing removes the hair plus a little amount of skin - and as it's plucking the hair right out at the root, you'll have a little 'hole' there too. I imagine if you were to use a chemical hair remover it'd sting like absolute fury and you could end up with an itchy blotchy rash.





If it's only a few random hairs and you have tweezers you can do it that way, or just use a razor on the patches. Less chance of an adverse reaction. Is it ok to use hair removal cream 24 hours after waxing?
It depends on how sensitive your skin is. I can get waxed then use it on my legs, but anywhere else would be a disaster. I would just try a small patch and after you rinse it wait a few minutes to see if you get a negative reaction! Hope this helps.
yeah but just take it easy though


at the first sign of anything going haywire..STOP!!





good luck


julia
If you still have hair!!!!
its fine

No comments:

Post a Comment