Saturday, January 23, 2010

My hair grows back quickly after waxing, is there anything I can do to slow it down?

After I get a brazilian the first hairs start to appear after around 4 days, and all the hairs have started to grow back after a week and a half. I keep getting told that a brazillian should last 4-6 weeks! Is there anything I can use to slow down the regrowth? Its costing me a lot of money to get it done that frequently! Thankyou.My hair grows back quickly after waxing, is there anything I can do to slow it down?
The more you get waxed the longer it lasts because it deadens the hair roots. There are some lotions designed to slow the regrowth of hair. I have never used them but it sounds like a good idea! But, one of those personal trimmers as others have suggested would help. Other than shaving i dont think theres much that can be done unfortunately.





Here is a product i found online:


Kalo Hair Inhibitor Lotion for ';delicate areas';


http://www.naturalwellbeing.com/hair-inh鈥?/a>My hair grows back quickly after waxing, is there anything I can do to slow it down?
Just keep on waxing coz the longer you wax the longer your hair grows back. Try MIM-although you can only buy this in Arab countries, My Mom from Dubai sends me dozens of it, Now I have smoother armpit and I can hardly see the growth hair, they become thin over time and my mom's armpit hair stopped growing since shes been using it for years. The Arab women use it allover like their mustache, legs, arms etc. They've got the best hair removal wax because they are very conscious with their thick hairs
Nair
It should lessen the more you do it. I do it myself, and you can buy lotions that contain hair regrowth inhibitors.
wel not trying to be an as$ here but iof you permanently want it gone just get laser removal very effective
it's hormones baby. i had mine removed electronially and they grew back in 4 days. !!


when you're young they grow fast. just get some good hair remover and use it every once in a while. that's what i do.
.There really isn't anything you can do unless you wanna under nourish yourself. You just happen to be a furry women and there is nothing wrong with that, it means your healthy and probably have a lot of hormones.
waxing really hurts and its expensive. i suggest u buy a hair trimmer. my girlfrend says if u use a trimmmer [like for beards], it doesnt itch
use nair or shave
  • eye mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment