Thursday, January 21, 2010

How long does it take for leg hair to grow back after waxing?

since i lost bet to few girls , and i had to gets my legs waxed





but now i want to know when will leg hair grow back





it has already been 25 days , still no sign of hair , my legs looks like that they were waxed 2 days ago





dont u think i should have grown leg hair my now





when will it grow back? and it will grow naa i dont want to have smooth legs for rest of my lifeHow long does it take for leg hair to grow back after waxing?
its normal for some people's leg hair to grow back differently. We all have different body types and it affects how our hair grows back. Like my cousin only needs to shave once a week but i have to every other day. Anyways, normally it's up to 3-4 weeks, it could be more, but it's fine. It's better if it lasts longer! haha.How long does it take for leg hair to grow back after waxing?
The hair will surely come back. Dont worry. By next month they will grow.
yes it will grow back it takes a bit longer than when you would shave your legs and it hurts more but it should be growing soon





s_p;)
I don't know but whatever you used could you let me knows, sounds amazing.
the good ones mainly 3 to 4 weeks the bad ones like a week 2 weeks somewhere around in there~ hope it helps 8]
yes it will grow back. i waxed my eyebrows and it grew back. initially it didnt look too good.
it will grow in a week...u should be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment