Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it normal to have left over hair on the legs after waxing?

It's my first time waxing my legs..


The lady said that it's normal because they're ingrown(not sure if the spelling's right) hair.. I shaved it 6 days before I waxed itIs it normal to have left over hair on the legs after waxing?
i know when i get waxed, the tech usually tweezers certain spots, especially around the genital area, the more the less hair there is. so exect better and better smoothness and more hairless. i never in a million yrs would ever thought i'd be a fan of this. its considered a feminine thing, guys are just discovering it, and the sensual pleasures of being totally smooth and oh so bald.Is it normal to have left over hair on the legs after waxing?
Youre not suppose to shave before waxing your legs. Theyre suppose to be super hairy before you get them waxed. :)





As for the left over hairs.. when you get your armpits waxed, sometimes the lady leaves the tiny hairs, or thin hairs so that they dont grow huge. :)
Stop shaving, or stop waxing. The two don't work well together.


I've been waxing my arms and feet for a year now, and there is always sme left over hair. I've been told the same ingrown story, I guess it means that the roots are quite strong so the hair can't be uprooted.
Yes, she told you the right thing. Some times hairs can't grow properly that's why they left when we do wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment