Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have a lot of thick black hair on my legs. Will waxing regularly help make it thinner?

Will it help make the hair thinner and make it stop growing so much and so fast? What other ways to make hair grow thiner? Thanks!I have a lot of thick black hair on my legs. Will waxing regularly help make it thinner?
It will grow slower and look like your original hair when it fully grow. But if you shave it, it will look more thicker when it grows.





Laser can remove hair permanently. Making it thinner? I'm not so sure. You can bleach it though. It will not be too visible yet you can keep the hair.I have a lot of thick black hair on my legs. Will waxing regularly help make it thinner?
waxing will make the hair grow back slower..idk about making the hair thinner..you can also try shaving
yes it would

No comments:

Post a Comment