Thursday, January 21, 2010

Help? I need some help about Shaving or Waxing or Using a hair removal gel or cream?

I've had some troubles with Shaving last time i did that it didn't last long plus i've got razor rash , prickly regrowth. Huge and Ugly pimples and red bumps on my chest and lower stomach close to my pubic area and i don't want that again .


Also It would be my first time dealing with my pubic hair and i don't want any kind of problem down there


**please only people with experience**


thanks .Help? I need some help about Shaving or Waxing or Using a hair removal gel or cream?
Sometimes its better to use hard wax. Thats wax that you wont use cloth strips to remove. Im an esthetician and this what that taught me in school.





Cleanse the area really well. Hygiene is key to avoiding bumps.


Apply cornstarch to the area first this helps the wax stick to the hair and not the skin.


Apply the wax the direction the hair grows.


Wait til it dries.....Or if your using strips..put a strip along the wax


rub it the same direction





Then pull in the opposite direction. You wanna flick the wrist dont pull up it can be very painful.





Repeat....cleanse the area again....apply aloe





good luckHelp? I need some help about Shaving or Waxing or Using a hair removal gel or cream?
those bumps were all on my armpit it itched like crazy i dont no wat it was
Don't use removal gel or cream because after this use your skin became dark day buy day so u will use wax if u are in teen age after age 20 u can use shaving with good cream after that u can apply cream according to ur skin if your skin dry you can apply naurcingcream,for oil skin,moisturizery dry skin, all purpos cream after shaving or waxing apply facial for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment