Saturday, January 23, 2010

What can I use under my eyebrows to prevent hair from growing there instead of waxing?

My Doctor gave me a prescripition for something, but my Insurance of course won't pay for it, so is there anything over the counter I can use instead.What can I use under my eyebrows to prevent hair from growing there instead of waxing?
The only other two options are plucking the hairs out, or getting lazer hair removal. Plucking is a little less painful than waxing, and you can do it yourself (I do) if you're careful. Lazer hair removal permanently removes the hair, but it's expensive, probably much more expensive than the prescription. But I'm pretty sure there are no over the counter things you can get for that, sorry. Good luck!
  • eye mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment