Saturday, January 23, 2010

Face waxing - does the hair grow back like a beard? How long does it last?

Better than shaving. And the hair will be a little thinner. I don麓t know how long it will last, at about 2 or 3 weeks?Face waxing - does the hair grow back like a beard? How long does it last?
Well, I wax my eyebrows...should be about the same. They seem to come back thinner each time. I guess the amount of time between waxing depends on your type of hair. I have to do my eyebrows about every 7 to 10 days.Face waxing - does the hair grow back like a beard? How long does it last?
depends on you. i wax a man'a face i work with and he has it done 2x a week - his hair grows INCREDIBLY fast. i have another male client who gets his face waxed every 2 weeks but shaves once or twice between.
No, I don't believe so and about 2weeks.
waxing is better than shaving, when you shave the hair grows back quicker and thicker as you only cut over the skin and the root is still there. when you wax hair is removed with the root so it takes longer to grow back and it actually grows thinner, if you wax and never shave you also have the great advantage that eventually the hair will stop growing!





i hope that this is enough to answer your questions


alinne.
Oh man, I had my face waxed before, like underneath my chin, and it was not to bad, i had a huge rash for days, but other then that, you wont regret it..it slowly grows back..but not thick like a beard or anything, its very thin, light coloured hair

No comments:

Post a Comment