Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can you remove pubic hair without waxing?

Shave. It can be itchy though, so start out by shaving in a downwards motion, and be very careful. Instead of shaving while you shower, turn the faucet on sit in a comfortable position, while still being able to reach down there. LOOK while you shave so you don't cut yourself.How can you remove pubic hair without waxing?
DO NOT use hair remover.





I did. ONCE!!!





When I had a pee, it irritated my skin and I almost hit the roof.





NEVER AGAIN!!!





I now shave.





There is also laser hair removal but it may not be advisable to use it down below. It is mostly permanent but it could be costly.How can you remove pubic hair without waxing?
Shave. I use the Shick Intuition razor. Love it! I have never cut myself with that bad boy and theres no need for shaving cream. They are a little pricey but I think its worth it. I would also suggest getting the sensitive skin cartriges.
you can shave but shave down if you know what i mean like with the hair cause iff you go in the opposite direction i can give you razer burn. and if you dont want to shave you can just trim it with scizzers! good luck! xoxo
no chance other than waxing or removal--- one by one
Yea, shaving. It's a little tricky down there until u do it a few times.


just be careful not to cut urself!
Shaving!!!!
By shaving. Just make sure you use a lot of shaving cream
shave.
  • eye mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment