Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I get rid of hair besides shaving, or waxing?

I've tried waxing..and I almost cried ha ha.


What other ways can I try to get rid of hair..?


I'm trying to avoid the razor burn. And ripping the hair out of my skin lol.How can I get rid of hair besides shaving, or waxing?
there aren't too many options, but i tried that smooth away product and it worked ok. it didn't give me a rash or anything, but it really hurt on my underarms. i would only suggest it for legs. but it isn't too much better than shaving. it lasts the same amount of time, but it takes longer to get rid of the hair. i wouldn't suggest nair or veet though, those really burn and give you a major rash.How can I get rid of hair besides shaving, or waxing?
Depilatory or electrolysis.
There's Nair or laser hair removal.
use nair. or just use lots of shaving cream while you shave.
Using nair or veet.

No comments:

Post a Comment