Saturday, January 23, 2010

Guys have you ever been had a waxing to remove unwanted hair?

I am thinking about it. Do gals like it smooth? ladies please respond.Guys have you ever been had a waxing to remove unwanted hair?
Yes, we do like it smooth.Guys have you ever been had a waxing to remove unwanted hair?
you can try for once if you really like it.
Waxing is temporary hair removal method.


Waxing usually lasts for 3 weeks, but it is painful.


A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
I don't thinks they likes it so smooth as we does, Bubba. Maybe ya should jist trim that there little sucker ever now n again.
This woman likes natural hair - the more the better! I liked smooth skin when I was twelve, but now I want my guy to look like a man, not a kid or a plastic Ken doll. Shaved, waxed, etc is too freaky for me. And it's actually unhygienic, as hair helps the air circulate and evaporate sweat.
Just remember it hurts like hell but afterwards, its great. Women really do appreciate a nice smooth skin and not some wollen ape.
i wax my legs
I used cold-wax strips on myself from teenage years onward. Gradually the hairs weakened and thinned out.








Today I have a silky smooth, pretty rump - for a guy - a smooth back, smooth legs, and I feel so proud.





I know that most women like it smooth. And so do the guys I go with.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment