Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can waxing the hair off of my face improve acne?

because i always hear about how its something to do with the hair follicles so would it help??Can waxing the hair off of my face improve acne?
i guess you have never seen those ladys with a beard.you will get one.i promise if you do that.seen a girl i know do that to remove one hair and like her whole chin has thick hair now.Can waxing the hair off of my face improve acne?
I only get 1 at time but use a half Vit. C pill, crushed in a Tablespoon water morning and evening, pot on w hlf cotton ball. The longer you leave on the better. Use a new half each time in new water. It may dry skin, then I use a drop Vit. E in 2 tsp water and pat on w/ fingers, cut down if too drying.





I'd love to hear your outcome.


Source(s):


my method
Actually it most likely will inflame it. Wax removes some dead skin and can also allow bacteria in. Also, its a shock to the skin so it totally can inflame it. Not to mention if you go to a pro, she will not wax over acne. Its a huge no no.
nope -but finding the cause of your acne is the best way to treat it. discuss this with your dermatologist.
  • eye mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment