Thursday, January 21, 2010

How long does it take for body hair to regrow after waxing?

Around private partsHow long does it take for body hair to regrow after waxing?
People always say at least 4 weeks but not for me. I wax and it's bright red for a day or 2 and then it looks good for maybe 4-5 days if I am lucky and then you can already see 5 oclock shadow/sprouting. It takes a few weeks til it's long enough to wax again BUT it's not going to me smooth for me and hairless past a week.How long does it take for body hair to regrow after waxing?
takes two weeks to a month. it depends on you mostly tho. and you have to exfoliate well to avoid ingrown hairs.
depends on the person and it's hormones..but usually 4 weeks, and the more u do it the more time in between regrowth
20-30 days
About a month without retrims
About 3-4 weeks
haha about 1 month actully its going to take a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment