Saturday, January 23, 2010

Other ways i can get my upper lip hair off besides waxing ?

its not thick but its noticable %26amp; my parents wont let me get it waxed.


HELP !?!Other ways i can get my upper lip hair off besides waxing ?
bleach it or:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F37Sl1c7B鈥?/a>


thread it, seems easy enough :)Other ways i can get my upper lip hair off besides waxing ?
why won't they let you get it waxed? :s


buy some wax strips and do it yourself





or


pluck! if you pluck it, it will grow back lighter and thinner





whatever you do, DO NOT shave it, or use hair removal cream on it! it will grow back, thick, dark and looking like a mans 5 o clock shadow
Don't shave it. It will be all prickly. You can buy some sally hanson wax strips and do it yourself so you don't have to go get it done. Or you could get some facial hair bleach, also from sally hanson. I prefer the wax strips. I get a little too, not bad, but I can notice it.
electrolysis or you can start plucking away at it
You could shave it I suppose.


But then it'll grow back darker and you'll have to shave it more often.
pluck it

No comments:

Post a Comment