Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's the best hair waxing product out there?

Do you think nads is good? tell me which one is the best so i can go buy it..What's the best hair waxing product out there?
I tend to get my waxing done professionally now but I used to use Nair and it was great.What's the best hair waxing product out there?
Everyone is different, but I personally like soft wax, or body sugaring. I use Alexandria for my arms and legs (it's great for facial hair also). The new Cire Divine pre-waxed strips are pretty good for facial hair too. Hope this helps :)
sally hansen
well the best hair wax for me is bed head master mind. its not greasey like other products and it smells SUPER good. it also really helps hair stay in place and look natureal. you can buy it at any buety solan.

No comments:

Post a Comment