Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Will Waxing Eventually Stop Hair Growth?

I have a little bit of hair between my eyebrows. It wouldn't really be that noticeable but I have light skin and dark hair.


I've been shaving it for the past few years and most people don't know that it was even there (most didn't even before I shaved it.) But shaving every day is sort of annoying and I would love to not have to always worry about shaving it.


If I wax this area repeatidly will the hair eventually get very thin or even stop growing completely?Will Waxing Eventually Stop Hair Growth?
ya like after 3 -4 yearsWill Waxing Eventually Stop Hair Growth?
Everytime you wax an area the hair follicles are damaged. After years of waxing, hair will grow thinner and some will stop growing completely.
In my experience yes the hair in that area will come in thinner and thinner and in some cases on some people it will stop growing back after a while. Waxing rips the hair out at the root and each time the hair is pulled out it makes it harder and harder to grow back. Also you won't have to wax as often after a while because of that. Shaving is not the way to go though.
Eyebrows you can train. Other areas, however, can be slowed down by waxing. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment