Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can you get rid of legs hair; upper and lower without shaving, waxing, laser etc.?

Can you just reduce the appearance because I used to use cream removal on the tops of my legs, now I'm not allowed, now i have black hairs it looks terrible and i have my legs waxed every 4 weeks, but they don't do the top, and it only lasts 3 days!





How do you reduce the appearancee by not removing them?How can you get rid of legs hair; upper and lower without shaving, waxing, laser etc.?
Bleach them to reduce their appearance, but i wouldn't, I would just wax/shave it yourself. And laser would cost a fortune. Or don't show off the top of your legs. If you get a tan it makes the hairs less noticeable too, compared to if your pale.How can you get rid of legs hair; upper and lower without shaving, waxing, laser etc.?
Tan- the sun lightens the hair and darkens your skin so it's hardly noticeable. I've never shaved the tops of my legs.


Also, wear longer shorts like bermudas.
sorry but you cant get rid of leg hair; upper and lower without shavin,waxing, laser etc sorry
jesus what other possible methods are there other than shaving waxing and laser!?





JUST EAT THEM THEN





FAR OUT





stupid question.
uh...magic?
use veet
bleach em?

No comments:

Post a Comment