Friday, May 14, 2010

Why do I keep getting Ingrown hair on my legs when waxing? I use to wax before and it was no problem.?

I have red little bumps on my legs and I exfoliate but that doesn't help at all, is there anything else I can try???Why do I keep getting Ingrown hair on my legs when waxing? I use to wax before and it was no problem.?
Stop waxing for a couple of months....


When the bumps get bigger pull the ingrown hairs out with tweezers...


The older you get the tougher your hair gets,,, the tougher it is the harder it is to grow out of your skin... So.... ';';more ingrown hairs';';';


Keep waxing after your little break, but, always keep an eye out for those tough old hairs... use tweezers to snag'em....


Hope this helps....Why do I keep getting Ingrown hair on my legs when waxing? I use to wax before and it was no problem.?
im not sure but i do have the same promblems.. its just the way that the hair grows back i guess.. but you can evenutally pop it with hot water.. the way you pop a pimple or zit.. it hurts a little but it feels better afterwards..
I also get my legs waxed. Alright, first of all, I will try and make this answer most beneficial to you but there is not an extensive amount I can tell you because everyone's body and skin is unique. It could be a sudden change in your body and hormones. this is normal. This is really a coincidence, because I sort of have the same problem myself. I used to wax and I could wear shorts right away. But now, I have little red irritation bumps and ingrown hairs. I can definitely tell you that the red bumps are just your skin's reaction to the friction because of the hair being removed. They should go away a few hours or a day after you get waxed. And as for the ingrown hairs, the only way I know to get rid of them is to exfoliate with a rough cloth or loofa and to use a soap or body gel with spa crystals or minerals. hope all works well!
Soak legs afterwards with rubbing alcohol. And wash your legs with antibacterial soap several times weekly. Ingrown hairs are caused from small infections. I am a male, however, I grew up with five women in the house (and no brothers) so I know what I'm talking about.
It sounds like you are not extracting the whole hair folicle, possibly taking only a part of it and causing the remaining folicle to ingrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment