Friday, May 14, 2010

If i go from shaving to waxing, will the hair stay off for longer?

i'm taking about legs





i've been shaving for about a year, i used to wax but then stopped. if i start again will i get the same clean removal?If i go from shaving to waxing, will the hair stay off for longer?
Yes, I think so.





I've never waxed my legs, because I can't ask my parents to let me do that. Techincally, I'm not really supposed to shave my legs, but I do it anyway.





Shaving just cuts the hairs off at the surface, rather than yanking out the roots like waxing does.If i go from shaving to waxing, will the hair stay off for longer?
if you have done waxing before then wouldnt you know already? o.O


i would say yes, because when you wax it it off it pulls from the root of your hair. so it will stay smooth for a couple of months.


but you have to not shave your legs for a loong time, and get them suuuper hairy.


goodluck =)
theoretically yes. shaving your just getting whats shown on the surface, waxing you pulling out the roots as well. thus more would have to grow.
Yeah it lasts for up to 3 weeks. And if you get it done professionally at a salon then it can last for 6 weeks.
Start waxing again, I'm about to. It's just sooo much easier and you dont have to do it as often as shaving.
Yes
yes
  • revlon color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment