Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Does waxing really make your hair less thick?

Is it true that waxing makes your hair grow back less thick? If so, what is the best brand of wax to use? Please help, I have thick dark hair and I'm sick of shaving =/Does waxing really make your hair less thick?
it doesnt make it finer, but shaving makes it thicker.. Get the picture now? Something even better than waxing and shaving is an epilator.. It reeeeeally slows down hair growth. I only need to shave my legs now every three months although my hair grows very quickly.. The hair on my head still grows quickly but not on my arms and legs since I started using epilators. I use Braun's silk epil, soft perfection! You should buy it!! :)Does waxing really make your hair less thick?
Yes it does. The density and amount of hair is reduced when you use it. I recommend nair strips. I usually cut the big ones in half because they are better than the smaller ones and use those. (For face. Ex. Upper lip). Or you can try just using wax, there are many brands. It just wax without a strip you pull of like you would normally do.
I think its bullshit...i think they just mean if you keep pulling the hair out of the root EVENTUALLY it will die its common sense...BUT they dont say how long...prob take 10-20 years just for that to happen...so ya its all BULL.
its true
If anything, it will do the opposite, make it thicker....
Stick with shaving! lol


I just went in for my first brazilian at the beginning of September. It was awful lol. And AFTER she was finished, she *warned* me that afterwards I could expect ingrown hairs, like razor bumps. Jeeze, would have been nice to know BEFORE I decided to do it lol. Also, it doesn't leave you silky smooth for long, as your hairs tend to grow back at different rates. You don't notice as much when you shave as it's done everyday or every other day...but when you wax, some of the hairs come back right away, and you're stuck shaving anyhow! For me it was just a pain in the a**..(and other places lol) and I wouldn't do it again. Or maybe I just had a bad experience? Shaving is quick and simple.


Good luck with whatever you decide. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment