Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I remove my arm hair at home, aside from shaving and waxing?

Try the Emjoi Hair Removal system. You can check it out on line. Really a great little machine to remove unwanted body hair. I use the Emjoi Classic and love it.


Hope this helpsHow can I remove my arm hair at home, aside from shaving and waxing?
i think if you shave it is the best, because i tried nair and i got a really bad rash on my arms. i guess if you have sensitive skin, using nair isn't such a good idea. so, be careful if you do decide to use nair.How can I remove my arm hair at home, aside from shaving and waxing?
Hair Removal Cream???
you can buy a machine that will zap the hair with electric.
There are creams available that I've heard work really well. But shaving for arm hair, does actually work well and is easier to maintain than shaving your legs. It's also much cheaper.
Pluck them one by one!!!!!!!!!!!!





Just kidding... try Nair. It doesn't hurt at all





Waxing is best though
cream, plck or burn it off with a lighter
How about those products like Nair? It doesn't smell so terrific, but you can rewash :)


I believe you only have apply %26amp; leave on about 20 minutes.


:)


bb

No comments:

Post a Comment