Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Which waxing agent do you reccomend for hair removal?

I am getting ready to wax some area's and would like to know what you use? Where did you get it and how often do you have to repeat?Which waxing agent do you reccomend for hair removal?
I use to use normal hot wax. Until a friend told me she used Nair. Now I use it and it is awesome!!! It doesn't hurt at all!! It pulls the hair from the roots just like wax. Also if you get Nair for sensitive skin, then their is no irritation like with wax. I highly recommend it! You can find it at any walmart or drug store.Which waxing agent do you reccomend for hair removal?
I use Nair as well, and it works great.





A cosmotologist on this forum also recommended a waxing product you can buy at Sally麓s, and I thought I wrote it down, but didn麓t-sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment