Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Does waxing make your hair thicker, longer, and darker ?

I am still pending on whether to wax, shave, or drink mint tea. There has been some controversy as to whether shaving and waxing makes hair thicker. Those who wax say shaving makes your hair thicker, and vice versa. From relatives and their experience, they say that they have pulled out hair several times and it has grown back unmistakeably thicker, longer, and darker. But from what i read, many people say waxing makes hair thinner and fewer. I would like to know, exactly, how many painful sessions of waxing it takes for the hair to actually become thinner and fewer; or is it just a myth people believe in. Shaving has in no doubt made my hair thicker, two-in-one-hole, and faster in growth. Mint tea is said to work, and it would do no harm to try. I would just like to know whether waxing is a guranteed better option to mint tea.Does waxing make your hair thicker, longer, and darker ?
I wouldn't know if waxing is better than mint tea, because I hand't heard of mint tea.





But I've been waxing for about 5 years.


It has hurt the same way since the beggining. Except for the very first time, which hurt like ...................





It seems that the hair is thinner than before, where I only shaved.





I've been to many different salons (to wax) and from all of them I've heard the same





SHAVING DOES MAKE YOUR HAIR THICKER





So I stick with waxing.


Plus look on the other side,


waxing not only is better because the hair takes much longer to grow back, but it makes us feel so much better afterwards.





Not mentioning that husbands and boyfriends like it...lol





I would never go back to shaving.





and I know that with a couple more years and pain, my hair will be even thinner!





Good luck on choosing.Does waxing make your hair thicker, longer, and darker ?
Look at the sources for info.





I know nothing.





This says neither cause side effects that you refer to. Shaving though seams to do to the jagged edge of the hair when it grows back. Whereas Mint Tea isn't sited for having any effect on hair growth. Though this article is rather short.
contrary to popular belief your hair will NEVER grow back quicker longer darker thinner or lighter. Unless you introduce chemicals to it, your hair will grow back the same as it came in. As you grow older your hair will naturall grow in thicker so many people attribute that to shaving or waxing. With waxing it will grow back slower than if you shave.





But it also depends on what part of your body your trying to rid of hair. If you have sensitve skin you need to take that into consideration when choosing wether to wax or shave.





Also, I have never heard anything about drinking mint tea affect hair or hair growth...
There is thousands of people who would love to grow and thicken their hair--- patent the formula and sell the plan...
I've never heard about Mint Tea. I think I may give that some researching.





Anyway. I can stand getting piercings (have 15), but waxing. Uh uh. To me its not worth it.





I use hair cream removers. As that has made some of my hair less thicker and lighter. Its much nicer too.





Shaving. Well, for me, i've had so many bad expierenes with it. I don't dare touch a razor.





I think its one's opinon on wether to pluck, shave, wax, use hair removal cream.





Good luck anyway :]
I have just started waxing my forearms and the hair has grown back much thinner and less dense. I would suggest waxing before shaving especially since it last way longer. Just make sure you go to a professional to get it done, or you can end up burning or ripping ur skin if not done right
waxing makes hair thinner

No comments:

Post a Comment