Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Options other than waxing, shaving or hair removal cream?

Need to get rid of hair on mytummy and I don't want to shave, wax or remove it with cream. What are some other options?Options other than waxing, shaving or hair removal cream?
Book yourself in for some electrolysis treatment. This will permanently remove the hairs after a few sessions then you never have to worry again.Options other than waxing, shaving or hair removal cream?
BLEACH IT! no lie, i bleach my arm hair and you can barely see it at all! ITS AMAZING and truly is a miracle! i love it! its like invisible hair. and you only have to do it like once every 6 months. you buy it at CVS for like 6 bucks





Its the best!
You can pluck them out with tweezers if theres only a few hairs, otherwise you could have lazer hair removal treatment. This is quite costly and more than one session is needed to completely remove hair
I get a few little dark hairs around my bellybutton, I tend to just pluck them out if I know I'm getting my tummy out (bikini or whatever), or if I'm bleaching hair on my upper lip I'll do the hairs on my tummy too :]
professional laser hair removal, the epen, or silkymit
Tweezing...or spending loads of money on Several laser removal sessions.
You could always do laser treatments!
their are laser treatments

No comments:

Post a Comment