Friday, May 14, 2010

Does waxing make hair grow back stubley?

im a girl and have really hairy arms and everyones told me not to shave cos it'll only last a few days and grow back stuble etc etc etc ......is waxing a better option? or notDoes waxing make hair grow back stubley?
yes its better than regular shaving and grows back the same. it also takes awhile to grow back.Does waxing make hair grow back stubley?
no it doesn't, a new hair root has to grow which takes longer and it grows back with a fine tip since it's a new hair. search sugar waxing on youtube


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nke0RFeO3鈥?/a>


and


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK0TOZoAp鈥?/a>





shaving grows back with a blunt tip where the hair was cut, that's what makes stuble.


for some reason some girls seem to be adamantly opposed to removing the hair on your arms but I like smooth arms just like I like smooth legs. Some girls bleach their arm hair but it still feels hairy...
No, and nor does shaving. Hair grows back, How your hair grows back.
no
Shaving makes your hair stubbly.


I wax my legs and it comes in smooth. NOT stubbly at all. Plus it lasts a few weeks(like 2 to 3.)


It kind of hurts at the beginning but not as much if you relax. After awhile you get used to it.


I get compliments all the time when I wax. I was hairy too. Under my arms and on my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment