Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is waxing underarm hair anymore painful than leg waxing?

i heard it's quite painful yet effective. is it worth it?Is waxing underarm hair anymore painful than leg waxing?
There is no right answer here. It can be painful for some people and not for others. I personally find my legs more painful then my underarms. Hey I find my legs more painful than a brazilian.





Have a look at your hair growth. If you are quite dark in colour and your you have a lot of hair then chances are it may hurt. If you hair is fine and quite sparse then you will probably be fine. The trick with waxing though is to continue to do it and not wax in between.





Once you start waxing the hair will thin out and it is nowhere near as painful as the first time. The only way you will know is to try.Is waxing underarm hair anymore painful than leg waxing?
probably...i gurantee its way more painful because its so much more sensitive than your legs.


I think its worth it,you might have to have it waxed every 2-3 weeks though.
It's not nearly as painful since there's less of an area to cover. Keep in mind that pain is relative, other people tell me their shins hurt the worst, but I think it's the backs of the thighs. I've had clients who tell me their underarms don't hurt at all. If you are concerned about pain, take 2 Midol about an hour before you get waxed, Midol contains an anti inflammatory in addition to being a painkiller.


The hairs tend to be a bit deeper, so you may see some bleeding from the follicle (just pinpoints). The hair under your arms also grows in all sorts of directions, so the first few times you wax you may have to have it done 2 or 3 times over the same area. I absolutely love it.
um hell yes is pain full cuz it sensitive skin maybe try nair or somthing like that
Yes it is painful, not only because it's on delicate skin but because its on a fold of skin as well.
It is way more painful but looks better.
Not to scare you - YES!!!





It's the most painful of ALL waxings, I think.





It's nice in the summer, doesn't matter so much in the winter, since long sleeves are usually required..
I'd think so, because if you notice, the skin seems more ';delicate';. Not really cut or bruised. Try shaving. No pain:)
Yes worth it.


YES it hurts more.


it really hurts actually.


its cause the skin is delicate, like your bikini line. x
No. I've waxed both and it doesnt hurt as much. I thought that the underarm hair was way less painful. DO NOT SHAVE IT. underarm hair should not be shaven. it comes bak spikey and itchy. if u wax it it takes longer 4 the hair 2 come bak. a little tip would b 2 do the waxing with quick motions. and try not 2htink about it

No comments:

Post a Comment