Friday, May 14, 2010

Does waxing your face grow thick hair?

I have never waxed my face, but now im thinking of doing it.


I just want to know if I wax, is there ANY chance of getting thicker hair? And also, how long (minimum days) would it last till the next time you need to wax?Does waxing your face grow thick hair?
It depends on who is doing it , how ( he or she ) is doing it and most important Ur skin sometimes the wax is not suitable for Ur skin or maybe it,s not good........ so i don't think you should do it on Ur face...... if something bad happens Ur face will be destroyed forever good luck .......Does waxing your face grow thick hair?
I used to get my face waxed every week or so, i don't anymore, because i can't find anybody who does a really good job. But actually over time waxing is supposed to cause the hairs not to grow because it damages the roots.
No, pulling your hair out (waxing) does not make it grow back thicker. When you hair grows back out then just wax again.
no.. only shaving your hair makes you get those icky hairs

No comments:

Post a Comment